Savills is widely represented in over 60 cities in Asia-Pacific and provides a wealth of research on real estate market trends at all levels, from city to country, from regional to global.
- In-depth market studies and presentations
- Extensive market tracking
- Highly regarded benchmarking of assets
- Projections of key market variables
- Local, regional and global capabilities
Rapidly developing economies, fast changing technologies and evolving demographics as well as climate change, are a few examples of forces impacting real estate in profound ways.
Staying well informed during a period of such dramatic evolution is essential to all real estate players from fund managers to MNCs, from developers to property managers.